The Salón del Cómic de Barcelona, officially known as Cómic Barcelona, is one of the events that most people get to bring to Fira de Barcelona. The vast majority of its faithful visitors come from the city or province of Barcelona, although there are also many fans of comics and graphic novels that move every year from other areas of Catalonia and Spain to attend the one that, surely, is one of the great cultural events in Barcelona and the most important comic hall in Spain.
The Barcelona Comic Fair will be held at Fira de Barcelona (Montjuic) from April 5 to 7, 2019 with a time from 10:00 to 20:00 : 00 and with a price of 10 euros per person. This year’s edition is dedicated as a tribute to the late Stan Lee, including a huge exhibition of his works.
Taxi Comic Barcelona
If you want to arrive on time, without setbacks and without worrying about the parking, remember to book your Taxi Comic Barcelona, either on the fly or scheduled in advance:
- Book Taxi Comic Barcelona On-line or by phone at 936 936 936 with no minimum time.
- Barcelona Airport Transfer: One of our drivers will be waiting for you at the Airport Terminal with a sign with your name on it. Without any added cost.
- Pick-up taxi service at the hotel and transfer to your hotel.
- Pick-up taxi service anywhere in the city to the hotel.
- Availability of 5-seater taxi and 6-seater taxis.
- You can pay by credit card.
- Taxi service 24 hours.
- 24-hour telephone service.
- Minibus service from 9 to 55 seats. Book now Minibus