Sant Jordi or San Jorge is much more than a simple party in Barcelona. It’s the Catalan equivalent to Valentine’s Day and love is in the air! Every year, the streets are full of people walking through books and roses wrapped in ribbons with the colors of the flag of Catalonia (La Senyera).
The history of Sant Jordi is the same that is known throughout the world. St. George was a hero – he saved a beautiful princess who was about to reach a sticky end at the hands of a dragon that had been terrorizing a town. There are several versions of the story, but these facts always remain the same. Sant Jordi is the Patron of Catalonia and his story is well known throughout the city.
The basic idea for Sant Jordi is that men give women roses and women give men books, although the tradition has already been overcome and nowadays anyone has the same possibilities of receiving a book, a rose or both things.
Taxi Sant Jordi Barcelona
If you want to arrive on time, without setbacks and without worrying about the parking, remember to book your Taxi Sant Jordi Barcelona, either on the fly or scheduled in advance:
- Book Taxi Sant Jordi Barcelona On-line or by phone at 936 936 936 with no minimum time.
- Barcelona Airport Transfer: One of our drivers will be waiting for you at the Airport Terminal with a sign with your name on it. Without any added cost.
- Pick-up taxi service at the hotel and transfer to your hotel.
- Pick-up taxi service anywhere in the city to the hotel.
- Availability of 5-seater taxi and 6-seater taxis.
- You can pay by credit card.
- Taxi service 24 hours.
- 24-hour telephone service.
- Minibus service from 9 to 55 seats. Book now Minibus