Popular wisdom sees very clearly that carnival is one of the most ingrained parties on the calendar. In the case of Barcelona, it is one of those that gets the most involvement from people. That is why every year, for a week, the city is transformed with snacks in which the egg sausage, masked dances, parades and burials of the sardine predominate. But there is no carnival without monarch and the Carnival King will arrive punctually to the city center on February 28, Jueves Lardero, to proclaim his reign of debauchery.
The party has changed a lot in our city since the first documented reference to the carnival: a provision of the Council of a hundred of 1333 that prohibited the launching of oranges and regulated the use of masks. Now, the desire to have fun and debauchery remain intact 685 years later. The Barcelona carnival of the 21st century is, above all, participatory. The celebration implicitly involves a degree of transgression and, therefore, constitutes a spontaneous exercise of individual and collective freedom.
Taxi Carnaval de Barcelona
If you want to arrive on time, without setbacks and without worrying about the parking, remember to book your Taxi Santa Eulalia Fiestas, either on the fly or scheduled in advance:
- Book Taxi Fiestas de Santa Eulalia On-line or by phone at 936 936 936 with no minimum time.
- Barcelona Airport Transfer: One of our drivers will be waiting for you at the Airport Terminal with a sign with your name on it. Without any added cost.
- Pick-up taxi service at the hotel and transfer to your hotel.
- Pick-up taxi service anywhere in the city to the hotel.
- Availability of 5-seater taxi and 6-seater taxis.
- You can pay by credit card.
- Taxi service 24 hours.
- 24-hour telephone service.
- Minibus service from 9 to 55 seats. Book now Minibus